Thursday, April 21, 2011

The War

Patience frazzlin from the blatant mashin
On my buttons, til they get content, n jus stay jammed in
Muting any sound judgement, makin my reactions automatic
N turnin me into a walkin cannon
Fuse ablaze, aim rearranging speedily
Between the innocent n the guilty, there's no distinguishing
So I target the ground, hoping to keep this clean
For this planet is a formula wit enough malice
N its not my job to do the deed of addin
Tho the thought is attractive, I'm too distracted
By the sadness packed in my hollow tipped desires
Sharing the chamber wit my insight; I don't kno which will fire
Wisdom or censure; outnumbered is the former
My mind's winning this contest, but my heart's gaining on it
Cyclonic down its path to wake up my conscience
N spear through my madness in time to disarm it but--
(POW)
KG
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment