For the bruises, forgiveness of self was applied
When I took a break between the bells to make sure I was revived
Cuz I been waitin in my corner for the next round, n its time
The fight's never been fair, exactly wat I had expected
But there are a few jabs I had no business acceptin
Uppercuts that should've never connected
N hooks that brought a pop that was beyond my perception
Few were deserved, some came while I was protectin
Many landed jus because I was present
I asked for many methods, used all except my own
Now I got this uninvited restlessness in my bones
And this logic that's huntin for a cure for this ill temper
A conscience nearly blind to the sympathy that flickers
In a darkness that seems to have no endin
And, in the center of it all, a redeemed heart shining wit a peerless crimson
KG
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Oh sug...great and powerful ink. Peerless crimson..yes indeed
ReplyDeleteThanks buddy! I miss writing! Hope it takes me back!
ReplyDelete